We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Recent Vatican Itinerary?

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
113 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Recent Vatican Itinerary?

Hi There

I'm at the end of my trip planning and overwhelmed and exhausted and we haven't left yet.

I'm still confused/undecided on a tour or going at it ourselves.

Does anyone have an itinerary that they have done recently just telling me what to do and where to go? I just want to purchase tickets and see as much as possible. We have an entire day free to do this.

If anyone has a tour that they have done, please recommend.

Thanks so much!

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
30,843 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Recent Vatican Itinerary?

If you're asking about the Vatican museums it' impossible to tell you what you should see and what you should skip. The museums are huge and such a huge collection of artwork that everyone can find things to interest them. You can visit the Vatican website for information on the different rooms,

…vatican.va/3_EN/…MV_Info_Settori.html

click on the highlighted ones for more information

or follow the itineraries set up on the Vatican tours but do it on your own.

…vatican.va/musei/tickets/do…

Other than that, you'll really need to decide which rooms you want to visit and map out a plan or you can just simply follow the crowd once you get there and visit all the rooms and galleries on the way to the Sistine chapel.

Donna

2. Re: Recent Vatican Itinerary?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 01:15