We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Galleria Borghese question

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Massachusetts
Level Contributor
77 posts
31 reviews
Save Topic
Galleria Borghese question

I have read that at the Borghese you must check everything including purses in their coat room. Do they really mean a small purse to carry essentials including money, personal identification? If so, is it completely secure where it can be locked away? Thanks.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
83,068 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Galleria Borghese question

It is a staffed storage area, with people paid to look after visitors' belongings. Storage really does not get any more secure.

United States
Level Contributor
9,568 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Galleria Borghese question

It is totally secure but they will give you a small clear plastic bag for your wallet and money if you want. I usually just keep my wallet in my pocket so I can pay for the audio-guide and maybe a drink in the bar after my visit.

TAB

3. Re: Galleria Borghese question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 July 2015, 06:16