We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Number 246 bus from Cornelia

Wolverhampton...
2 posts
Save Topic
Number 246 bus from Cornelia

Does anyone know what times the buses start and how often they run? I need to get from Termini to camp Roma for 7.45am on a wed morning.

Passo Corese, Italy
Level Contributor
1,509 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Number 246 bus from Cornelia

The whole bus/tram/Metro network starts running at 5:30 AM. As for how often the buses run, well... it depends on the traffic.

Edited: 29 July 2014, 17:02
Wolverhampton...
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Number 246 bus from Cornelia

Thank you

Destination Expert
for Naples
Level Contributor
13,392 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Number 246 bus from Cornelia

ATAC lists the first run of the 246 at 5:15 AM, followed by 5:56, 6:25, 6:49, 7:09, 7:30, 7:52.

You can see the entire day here: viaggiacon.atac.roma.it/…

Le Marche, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome, Marche
Level Contributor
37,719 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Number 246 bus from Cornelia

However, if you're leaving from Termini station (by metro, I assume), you won't catch the first bus. First you'll have to wait for the first Metro A to leave from Termini station in the direction of Battistini.

The first metro leaves Anagnina at 5:30. I imagine it gets to Termini by about 6 and to Cornelia by about 6:20.

I don't know where Camp Rome is (never heard of it) so I can't say at what time you might arriver there. Google maps estimates that it takes about an hour to get from Termini station to Malagrotta (the end of the line of the 246 bus).

By the way, the ATAC has made all its schedules available to Google Maps, so you can use that to find the best way to get somewhere depending on the day or week and time of day, as well as information about alternative routes. I think many people will find it easier to use than the ATAC site.

5. Re: Number 246 bus from Cornelia

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2015, 06:15