We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rome Cabs with Stefano

Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Rome Cabs with Stefano

Can someone give me an e-mail address to contact Rome Cabs. I have read the critiques and would like to use Stefano for Transportation from the airport to my hotel when I visit Italy in October?

Thank you

Stefano's RomeCabs
Historical & Heritage Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Rome Chauffeur
Private Tours, Day Trips, Taxis & Shuttles
Walking Tours, City Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
Aim Limo Rome Tours
Private Tours, Taxis & Shuttles
New York
Level Contributor
75 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

Here you go:

Dunfermline, United...
Level Contributor
13,451 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

Or you can reach him on allagrande@hotmail.it

Very reliable and friendly team. We used them last week.

Enjoy Roma!

Glasgow, United...
Level Contributor
236 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

We used Stefano last week. Excellent service and a very nice car.

Alpharetta, Georgia
Level Contributor
76 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

Romecabs is full when we are going will be needing a ride. Who else would you recommend? Anyone not to use?

rockville centre, ny
Level Contributor
1,499 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

Try airportconnection.it

We used them last year and were very happy.

Level Contributor
1,604 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

We booked Claudio Caponera to pick us up at our hotel and drive us to the port for our cruise. His prices were competitive w/ other limo drivers at that time. Claudio sent another driver to take us to the port and we were satisfied w/ his services. We just paid him the price that Claudio had quoted us.

Level Contributor
80 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

I was able to book Rome Cabs through their website. It took a couple days for the confirmation to arrive, so be patient.

Many thanks to those who recommened Rome Cabs to me.

Level Contributor
165 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

This info sure is helpful as I will be a first timer inRome next weekend. However... I'm confused about arranging a cab by email/ in advance. How do you know your flight will be on time and how long it takes to get through customs, etc?? Curious and excited!

Level Contributor
195 posts
102 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

If you tell the cab company/driver the flight you are arriving on they will do the rest. They will check the live arrivals on the internet for major delays and they have a pretty good idea of how long baggage collection and customs will take and be waiting as you clear customs. All part of the service you are paying for.

Lucky you going to Rome next weekend. Have fun, I wish I had a holiday soon!

Saint Marys, Ohio
Level Contributor
8,577 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Rome Cabs with Stefano

Yes, Stephano knows how flights are. We were about 45 minutes late coming into Rome once, but he was right there waiting for us. Same way when we went to the Amalfi Coast and used DriveAmalfi. Our train was delayed about an hour but Salvatore was on the platform waiting for us.

These are very good services, very professional. Book early.