We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

collecting the colosseum tickets

Which Rome hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Luxembourg
4 posts
Save Topic
collecting the colosseum tickets

Hey everyone,

I wanted to buy a ticket to Colosseum online, but the only option they allow right now for me is picking up the ticket at the ticket office. To quote, "you will receive an e-mail to the address you provided, which contains confirmation of the booking and the code that you will need to show at the ticket office to collect your tickets".

Does that mean I still will have to stand in the line to get my tickets...? Or is there a different ticket booth for people who have bought the tickets online?

pittsburgh
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
31,409 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: collecting the colosseum tickets

No, you don't stand in line. Just show your confirmation to the guard and they will direct you.

Donna

2. Re: collecting the colosseum tickets

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 August 2015, 06:16