We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bars

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
138 reviews
Save Topic
Bars

Hi Guys

We travel to Rome Thursday for a three night visit,After sightseeing all day we like to relax with some nice food followed by drinks.Can anyone recommend any nice bars or pubs that do food also for finishing off a day?

Australia
Destination Expert
for Pompeii, Herculaneum, Naples
Level Contributor
8,583 posts
155 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bars

Anywhere with a view is good. The restaurants in Piazza Rotunda (location of the Pantheon) often have a 'happy hour' so you can get half price drinks with a view of the 2000 year old structure right in front. I wouldn't have dinner there but the view is unsurpassed. You're Irish, so maybe you'd like this place - it has great ambience - no views -but fun place and nice food.

tripadvisor.com.au/Restaurant_Review-g187791…

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bars

Hi Kathy

That looks a smashing place thanks alot for the tip.I look forward to visiting there.👍

scotland
Level Contributor
347 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bars

Scholars Lounge and Trinity college bar are great places.. I have eated at the Trinity college bar on my last visit and it was decent enough!

There are quite a few Irish pubs in Rome.. I'm sure you'll find one to your liking.. although the drink can be pricey!

Enjoy :)

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
101 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bars

Mad Jack's

Via Arenula, 20, Roma

We always go here at least once a trip..nice to get a strong drink in the evening before, or after dinner...fun lively bar

scotland
Level Contributor
347 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Bars

Have to agree Mad Jacks is a great bar.. although I think it was closed on my visit last year.. Hopefully I will get to visit it this time

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for Rome
Level Contributor
5,342 posts
619 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bars

I'm a fan of the following, which serve Italian craft beer, among other things, as well as good food:

http://noauroma.wordpress.com (interesting food)

http://www.openbaladin.com/ (good burgers)

This also has more suggestions, focusing on beer and cocktails: afar.com/travel-guides/…where-to-drink

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
686 posts
138 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Bars

Hi Guys

Thanks for all the suggestions,I'm currently down in Trastevere in a bar called Birreria Trilussa,good value @ €3 per pint of beer.

8. Re: Bars

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 September 2015, 05:16