We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Auguri!!

rome
Level Contributor
2,803 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Auguri!!

I might not have time tomorrow so:

Vi auguro un Natale sereno e pieno di amore. I wish u all a serene Christmas, full of love.

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Auguri!!

anche a voi, cara Stettola! Un ambraccio di Chicago

coxs creek, kentucky
Level Contributor
4,310 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Auguri!!

Ditto--what Soloroma said !! She can say it better than me !!! Merry Christmas my wonderful Roman friend !! And Merry Christmas to all my forum friends!!

London, United...
Level Contributor
1,247 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Auguri!!

Wishing all Italy forum friends a Buon Natale! and a wonderful new year 2007 - may it bring joy and happiness to you all.

Thanks to you all for the great fun and advice......and special thanks to Sophisticated Sophie,Femme-fatale Tabbykins,Delicious Dai,Mamma witty,Stettola Loren,Nolana amore.....and of course Queenie heart.

Baci a tutti xxxxxxxxxxx

UK
Level Contributor
4,630 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Auguri!!

Ricambio gli auguri .... ♪ ♪ ♫ ♪ (as Eric Morecambe - entertainer said to Andre Previn 'the right notes.... not necessarily... in the right order !') ♥ ♥♪ ♪ ♥ ♪ ♪ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

UK
Destination Expert
for Venice
Level Contributor
47,234 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Auguri!!

Nolana

You are so clever how do you do whose musical

notes and hearts,

Wish you everyone else a very Happy Christmas and Happy New Year,

Sophie,

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
747 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Auguri!!

Same to you and all TA friends.

.................... Merry Christams!!!!!

7. Re: Auguri!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 February 2007, 19:07
Cheshire, United...
Level Contributor
6,183 posts
247 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Auguri!!

Hi Stettola, and all my TA friends

loved your recipes...............

Wishing you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, from Jess, And many return visits to beautiful Roma. And for those lucky travellers spending christmas and new year in Rome enjoy it and soak in all the atmosphere buon viaggio

Buon Natale e tutti

Jess UK

Rome, Italy
Destination Expert
for
Level Contributor
713 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Auguri!!

buon natale a tutti.

san francisco
Level Contributor
768 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Auguri!!

BUON NATALE!! Thanks to all our wonderful Italian friends who have been so kind to us here on the Rome forum . Thanks for taking the time to write to us and special thanks to Ivano, Terhi and Cinzia for taking the time to meet up with us in Rome and make our visit so wonderful !! I wish all Rome forum members a Happy Christmas!!