We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
172 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour tickets and what is the price per person?

Is it cheeper to book online before I arive there?

Thanks for your help

TopBike Rental & Tours
Private Tours, Sightseeing Tours, Equipment Hire, City Tours, Bike Tours
City Wonders
Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours, Cultural Tours, Night Tours, City Tours
Stefano's RomeCabs
Historical & Heritage Tours, Taxis & Shuttles, Private Tours, Day Trips, Sightseeing Tours
Italy Segway Tours
Sightseeing Tours, Night Tours, Segway Tours, Private Tours
Kaiserslautern...
Level Contributor
165 posts
333 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

Check out the following link from the Vatican website for more info on the Scavi tour:

vatican.va/roman_curia/institutions_connecte…

Tickets are purchased from the Scavi office for 10 Euros per person.

However, prior to purchasing tickets, you have submit a reservation request in writing. After submitting your request, you may or may not receive a response indicating that you have a reservation. The website link will provide more details on what information your written request must include.

If you want to submit an e-mail request, try the following e-mail address: uff.scavi@fabricsp.va.

Last month, I submitted a reservation request for May. When I received the e-mail confirmation, I was given the option to pay for the tickets by faxing or e-mailing my credit card info to the Scavi office. Since I was in Rome with my parents, I paid for the tickets at the Scavi office.

Good luck!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
172 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

Thank you

I might be to late in doing this as I will be there in less than 2 weeks for only a 2 day visit.

I will try and call them seeing as it seems to take a while to get a response via email.

Thanks

Long Island, New...
Level Contributor
1,368 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

Take a try and email the office. You may get lucky!

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
483 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

I applied by email mid December and received a reply yesterday (15/1). Good luck

5. Re: Where do you purchase The Scavi Tour Tickets?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 August 2009, 04:19