We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Need help picking 1 out of 3 hotels!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
17 posts
Save Topic
Need help picking 1 out of 3 hotels!!

I've been doing alot of research and have to make a final decision. This is my first time to rome and we arrive middle of June. My girlfriend and I are 30, so we would like to stay in a fun area, with shopping and some bars. Not too crazy!

The three hotels I've narrowed down to are;

Hotel Adriano - I think this might be my first pick

caesar house residenze - This seems to be a very small hotel, but the rating on tripadvisor is very high.

residenza-anticaroma - This hotel gave me the best price! A little to good of a price, which worries me.

Can anyone help me? Has anyone stayed at these hotels? Which is best for location and which is the nicest hotel?

Thank you

Rome, Italy
Level Contributor
2,160 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Need help picking 1 out of 3 hotels!!

My opinion is that Hotel Adriano has the best location for walking everywhere and there's loads of things to see, restaurants and bars just out your door.

2. Re: Need help picking 1 out of 3 hotels!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2009, 07:20