We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

A few days in Tripoli?

Which Tivoli hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
A few days in Tripoli?

Ever since we saw a programme about gardens of Italy a few years my husband has wanted to visit Tripoli.

We can get relatively cheap flights to Rome in early June from our local airport and I wondered about going for a few days. Most posts seem to be about cramming visits to Tripoli into one day rather than extending visits.

I have information on the main three gardens but what else is there in the area? We will be using public transport. Any recommendations on cheap places to stay and eat?

Many thanks

GAC
Los Angeles, CA
Destination Expert
for Sardinia
Level Contributor
8,564 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: A few days in Tripoli?

I think you mean to say "Tivoli" and not "Tripoli"!!!!

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: A few days in Tripoli?

I did indeed!

Thanks for pointing this out.

Sheffield, England
Level Contributor
98 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: A few days in Tripoli?

I did indeed!

Thanks for pointing this out.

Europe
Level Contributor
2,711 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: A few days in Tripoli?

@youngatheart21

Do you mean Tivoli? If so, take a look at the dedicated forum: tripadvisor.co.uk/ShowForum-g187792-i3833-Ti…

Greetings

CDB

5. Re: A few days in Tripoli?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 April 2015, 05:16
Get answers to your questions about Tivoli