We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Easter Mass 2012

Hatfield, United...
1 post
Save Topic
Easter Mass 2012

Hello,

Two friends and I will be in Rome for Easter and we want to see the Easter Mass in Vatican City. We were looking at the Vatican website and it says "Easter Sunday Mass at 10.15 am in St Peter’s Square

"Urbi et Orbi" Blessing at 12 noon in St Peter’s Square (no tickets required)." We weren't sure if that meant no tickets are required for both events or just the blessing. Does anybody know for sure? Also, how early would you recommend getting there? Thank you in advance.

Macclesfield...
Level Contributor
139 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Easter Mass 2012

JDS55- Sorry- jUst seeing this.

I hope you have found the info by now- and maybe even tried to request tickets.

The Easter Mass is by tickets, The letter confirming our tickets came about 2 weeks after my request was made.

I did just see someone else mention that standing outside, you "might" be lucky enough to get a ticket from someone.

Enjoy Rome!

2. Re: Easter Mass 2012

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 June 2013, 12:41