We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Topic
Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Good news for people in the North West of England wanting to fly to Le Marche: Ryanair are starting flights from Liverpool to Rimini. OK, it's not Ancona but it's a lot nearer than Rome. And, until Monday (25/1) they've got some special offers (valid 28/3-28/6) on here: ryanair.com/en/cheap-liverpool-uk-rimini-ita…

We've put a list of what we think are all the UK flights to (or near) Le Marche here: http://www.villa-ilmelo.com/flights.html - if anybody knows of any we've missed, we'd be grateful to hear about them.

London
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

We flew to Le Marche again last year and found other flights on the web site for the villa we stayed at including Bristol to Rimini villasanraffaello.com/location/getting-to-sa…

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Thanks - I'll update accordingly

UK
Level Contributor
2,855 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Jepsonclough - it's very kind of you to announce a Ryanair routing but as you've advertised your villa at the same time I'm not sure how long this free advertising will stay before being pulled.

Cheshire, England
Level Contributor
15 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Not my intention and a list of flights is hardly an advert but sorry if I have offended the code. I put a bit of effort into the list (if I'd known about villasanraffaello, I'd just have nicked theirs!) and thought it might be helpful. Does this forum allow you to edit things you've posted like other forums do? If so, I'll paste the list into a post and delete the offending reference.

Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Hi! Does anyone know if flights from Liverpool to Rimini will continue in 2011? Their last flight appears to be in Oct 2010, with no more dates? Will flights start back up again in the summer i wonder? Or have they withdrawn from rimini?

Any answers, thoughts, much appreciated.

Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Hi!

Anyone know if Liverpool to Rimini will continue in 2011? Last flight appears to be Oct 2010. Will they start back up? Any help much appreciated.

Adlington, United...
Level Contributor
9 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

I'm afraid there isn't a straightforward answer to that because Ryanair don't tell you in advance whether they are going to continue with or drop a route. I know from bitter experience because they dropped Liverpool-Ancona the week after we bought our house in the Marche!

However, reading between the lines, there are indications that it will be running next year. Firstly, when announcing the new route, they did talk about their expectations for passenger numbers "in the first year" which implies there will be sibsequent years. Secondly they do seem to be developing Rimini as a destination - they now have 6 routes there. Finally, they have been running Rimini flights from other provincial airports (East Midlands and Bristol) for some time which is a positive indication of attitude.

Having said that, if the numbers aren't good enough, they are perfectly capable of pulling the flights without hesitation. And by numbers, I don't mean loadings (which seem to be quite good having used it a couple of times) but profitability which depends how much they are selling seats for.

If I had to place a bet, I'd say it will probably run again next year, but I wouldn't make important plans that depended on it.

Italy
Level Contributor
5 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

Hi ,

Thanks very much for replying. Fingers crossed they fly for a subsequent year.

9. Re: Ryanair Liverpool-Rimini Flights

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 January 2011, 05:15