We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

Hamden, Connecticut
Level Contributor
6 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

I'll be visiting relatives in Jesi and want to rent a car while I'm there to tour. I will be taking a train from Milan to Jesi and need one in Jesi for 4 days. I can't seem to fine out how to rent one there. Can anyone help? Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
90,151 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

Jesi is too small to have car rental, unless there is some tiny local rental company. You will probably need to pick up in Ancona.

Have you asked your relatives?

Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

The Ancona Airport is only 17 km far from Jesi. Budget rental car is there for sure but would expect other providers too.

San Clemente...
Destination Expert
for Buenos Aires, Argentina
Level Contributor
11,645 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

Have a look at www.autoeurope.com for car rentals. They have a pick up at Ancona airport and Ancona downtown and deal with many companies. We have rented from Ancona airport in the past and it is an easy drive back to Jesi. Also, there is a local rail station at Ancona airport(Falconara).

Edited: 23 March 2014, 16:10
Montelparo, Italy
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
465 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

I previously forgot to mention the train station by the airport: it is Castelferretti.

5. Re: Car rental in Jesi, Ancona

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 March 2015, 04:17