We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wine tour : a place to stay on Ancona-Parma direction

Podgorica
2 posts
Save Topic
Wine tour : a place to stay on Ancona-Parma direction

Hi!

I am planning a summer wine tour in Italy&France with my husband for the second half of August. We are young couple travelling by ferry to Ancona and then by car and we will be in Italy on 18th, 19th, 28th, 29th and 30th August. Are there any suggestions about smaller but cute places to stay on/close to Ancona-Torino direction (maybe Dozza is one of them?) Also for some villages/towns for day trips especially if in that time there are some interesting public events/festivals etc (we have already been in Bologna and Firenze).

Thanks a lot!

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
2,830 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wine tour : a place to stay on Ancona-Parma direction

Hi, about where to stay is difficult give suggestions. In my opinion probably is better close to the mountain that the plane, since the temperatures should be lower. Travelling by car could be nice don't book anything and stop when you see a place that like you.

About events: in this webpage you can find more or less all events in Emilia Romagna: http://www.emiliaromagnaturismo.it/it/eventi

Bye

Riccardo

Podgorica
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wine tour : a place to stay on Ancona-Parma direction

Thanx a lot! I will check it now

3. Re: Wine tour : a place to stay on Ancona-Parma direction

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 August 2013, 10:15