We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget Hotels/Motels

Co.Durham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Topic
Budget Hotels/Motels

We will be driving from Newcastle to Tuscany in July and wondered if anybody knew of any budget hotels/motels around the Parma/Modena/Bologna area close to the main A1(E35) motorway.

Thanks.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,058 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

Using www.venere.com and www.booking.com you can look for location, price and amenities - read the reviews. This link is from the top of this forum: booking.com/region/it/emilia-romagna.html…

Edited: 01 December 2012, 15:11
Scotland, United...
Level Contributor
12 posts
133 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

I have found these booking sites quite expensive try booking directly with hotels there is a lovely small welcoming Hotel in Fiorano not that far from the route , its called Hotel touring rooms are nice and it's not too expensive .

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

I agree with haricat.

Mulino degli orti in Piacenza has unbeatable value to my Knowledge,

haven't been there but wouldn't have any doubt going if being in the traveller's similar situation.

Co.Durham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

Thanks very much, I'll check it out.

Co.Durham
Level Contributor
18 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

Thanks for the info. We've managed to book a room with them and they seem very accomodating. Thanks again.

Perth, Western...
Level Contributor
2,458 posts
374 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

You're welcome. Hope you'll have time for a meal there and look forward to read your review.

7. Re: Budget Hotels/Motels

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2013, 13:17