We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

singapore
3 posts
Save Topic
Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

Hi

Can anyone advise me what is the best way to reach Montevarchi from Bologna. By car how long it takes or if train is there a train available?

thks

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
87,471 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

Montevarchi is in Tuscany, and is about 150 km from Bologna. The trip by car along the autostrada would take about 1h45 each way. Train would take about two hours, and would require a change in Florence.

Johannesburg, South...
Level Contributor
980 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

And it's overrated!

San Francisco...
Level Contributor
65 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

I agree

not much choice

not worth the effort unless you are on your way somewhere via mentevarchi

singapore
3 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

Hi

Thks to all. Managed to find my way there though not easy unless after the roundabout you managed to hit the right SS no. and it straight all the way.

Personally i found it quite good as they were selling some classic designs that were still available in the store in Milan. Unfortunately bought it in MIlan but managed to snag some rather good stuff.

5. Re: Prada factory outlet at Montevarchi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2010, 05:15