We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
57 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

Hi,

I will be visiting Bologna with my girlfriend in March of next year. I was wondering what the cost is per person from the airport to our hotel which is located between the town centre and the train station by bus?

Also what would a taxi approximately cost for this journey?

Thanks

UK
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

The bus journey cost us 5euros each last month.

W've never used a taxi from the airport on our many visits as the bus suits us fine, so can't help you there, sorry.

msida-malta
Level Contributor
2,700 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

The Bologna airport bus is very efficent it goes to Bologna train station...yes its 5 euros each person

No problem you find airport bus just outside Bologna terminal.

Anthony Malta

UK
Level Contributor
3,186 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

Check with your hotel for the nearest airport bus stop. You may find one nearer than the station stop. We stayed at an hotel between the station and Piazza Maggiore and found the Arena del Sole stop to be very near our hotel. Here is the bus timetable

atc.bo.it/orari_percorsi/…atc_01040.pdf

We took a taxi for our homeward journey, on a Sunday in April 2010, and it cost 18 euro. We were feeling lazy!

4. Re: Bologna Airport to Centre by Bus or Taxi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2011, 05:17