We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pub to watch sport

Cardiff
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Topic
Pub to watch sport

Can anyone tell me of an Irish pub or similar that screens international football matches?

Thanks

surrey
Level Contributor
737 posts
118 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Pub to watch sport

www.oneills.co.uk/oneillsstmarystreetcardiff/

Cardiff
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Pub to watch sport

Thanks, but I meant a pub in in Bologna!

Cardiff
Level Contributor
265 posts
33 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Pub to watch sport

Bump

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
3,333 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Pub to watch sport

Hi,

there is a famous Irish Pub in via Zamboni in Bologna, but I don't know if they transmit international matches (rugby? Soccer?)

A place where there are a lot of TVs where to see matches are the SNAI Points, so the places where you can bet on a match. Check on Google Map for "SNAI Bologna": there are at least 3 bars in the center where the description talk about "TV for international matches".

I hope this can help you!

Bye

5. Re: Pub to watch sport

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 October 2012, 02:17