We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Italian Days Food Experience

Which Bologna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Hillsborough, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
Italian Days Food Experience

how much is the tour?

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,554 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Italian Days Food Experience

It was €140 last summer, which included lots of great food, wine, and amazing tour guide Alessandro. It does seem pricey but it is an all-day tour and I thought well worth the money.

I recommend you email him to confirm the price.

Italy
Level Contributor
829 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Italian Days Food Experience

to me it seems pricey indeed...

Stavanger, Norway
Level Contributor
4,139 posts
183 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Italian Days Food Experience

Yeah, it is a bit pricey but it was one of the very highlights of my Bologna trip last year. I was afraid that Alessandro would be a bit too much based on the reviews that I had read in advance but it turned out that he was just a wonderful guy with a passion for food. And along the trip we got to buy various products that seemed to be cheaper than back in Bologna city center. I have written about our experience in my Bologna trip report...send me an e-mail on gardkarlsen@hotmail.com and I'll send it to you :-)

I have also made this Bologna Google map by the way: http://gardkarlsen.com/Bologna_Google_map.htm . It shows where some of the attractions are located and some of the restaurants that we went to. You can click on the markers for more info and you can zoom in and out :-) Have a great trip to Bologna.

Regards

Gard

Ohio
Level Contributor
73 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Italian Days Food Experience

It is so worth it! You get to see things you couldn't see any other way. And you pretty much eat & drink wine all day : ) We skipped dinner that night & just had snacks... even though we were really looking forward to the place we planned to go.

As stated above, Alessandro is just perfect, enthusiastic & passionate but not in any way over the top.

5. Re: Italian Days Food Experience

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bologna