We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Central hotel with a roof terrace?

Village in rural...
1 post
1 review
Save Topic
Central hotel with a roof terrace?

We are spending 2 nights in Bologne, without car, and would like a hotel witth either balconies or a roof terrace that allows us to see the city.

Any ideas?

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
62 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Central hotel with a roof terrace?

I saw your question and for a second thought, "when did I post that?" We hope to find the same thing. I'm leaning toward the Hotel Touring. There is also Aemilia Hotel, Best Western too, but that's not central. Good Luck!

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,764 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Central hotel with a roof terrace?

Hotel Touring has a roof top terrace and you will get a great view of the two towers. They also have a hot tub up there!

I stayed in one of the gold rooms, more recently updated but was able to peek at one of the standard rooms, they are basic but fine. The buffet breakfast is good too.

The hotel has a very nice staff too and it's a short walk to Piazza Maggiore.

Mentioned in this post
Piazza Maggiore
Piazza Maggiore
7,723 Reviews
Bologna, Italy
Italy
Level Contributor
829 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Central hotel with a roof terrace?

>They also have a hot tub up there!

weird! :):)

Henley-on-Thames...
Level Contributor
25 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Central hotel with a roof terrace?

Just seen your message - dont know when you are travelling to Bologna, but we have just stayed at the Hotel Aemilia. It has a roof terrace with a hot tub and lovely views of the city. 10 min walk to the 2 towers or a short bus ride (bus stop round the corner from the hotel, near Piazza San Vitale).

Mentioned in this post
Bologna
Bologna
Province of Bologna, Italy
5. Re: Central hotel with a roof terrace?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 18:16
Get answers to your questions about Bologna