We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

After dinner spots for wine/music...any recommendations?

sfc
Orlando, Florida
Level Contributor
617 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
After dinner spots for wine/music...any recommendations?

My husband and I will be in Bologna for four nights, July 19-23. Can anyone recommend some outdoor cafés/bars where we could go, after dinner, to have wine and listen to music. We enjoy jazz, pop, all kinds really, and would prefer places that cater to the "over forty" crowd.

United States
Level Contributor
321 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: After dinner spots for wine/music...any recommendations?

Bumping for suggestions :)

Bologna, Italy
Destination Expert
for Bologna
Level Contributor
979 posts
165 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: After dinner spots for wine/music...any recommendations?

I'm sorry but I don't think there is a place like this in summer there are a lot of event in bologna at night but I don't think there is outdoor jazz music or a café with people playing music outdoor. Go to bologna welcome in piazza maggiore when you arrive and ask for a list of summer events

3. Re: After dinner spots for wine/music...any recommendations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 July 2015, 10:17