We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ferrari rentals

Westford...
Level Contributor
257 posts
41 reviews
Save Topic
Ferrari rentals

How do the 20-30 min rentals work? Do they sit in the car with you? How many people can ride in the car? I have my spouse and 8 yr old. Also, are they all manual transmissions?

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Ferrari rentals

A co-driver is present with you, to help you during the tour and check that everything is OK. The number of people depends by the car, if is a two seats or 4 seats. Usually Ferraris I see are full, so often there are 4 persons in the car. The transmission is an F1 type, so manual with "butterfly" control on wheel, but of course could change depending of the car.

London, United...
Level Contributor
70 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Ferrari rentals

Does anyone know of any companies that will hire a Ferrari without having someone from the company in the car with you?

Vignola, Italy
Level Contributor
2,946 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Ferrari rentals

There are several luxury cars rentals in Italy. If you rent a Ferrari without chaffeur you can drive it alone. This is an example: ilovemaranello.com/offerte/…NOLEGGIO-ING.htm .

I suggest you to send an e-mail to rent companies (short tours or long term rent) to ask exactly for informations.

4. Re: Ferrari rentals

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 April 2017, 13:18