We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

Sheffield
Level Contributor
54 posts
69 reviews
Save Topic
Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

Does anyone know when this event will be held in 2014? The tourist info site has the 2013 dates and the 2014 dates are probably similar, but we would like to check before booking our flights and accommodation.

Thanks.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
11,594 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

Doesn't look like they've loaded the 2014 Calendar of Events yet, but it is referred to on their site: turismo.ra.it/ita/Eventi/Manifestazioni-e-in…

Scroll down to the bottom right and email them to inquire. I agree with you, the dates for 2014 are probably similar but verification would be helpful.

Enjoy those beautiful mosaics. I visited a couple of years ago and will never forget walking into San Vitale and other sites....wow just doesn't do them justice..

Sheffield
Level Contributor
54 posts
69 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

Good idea, and thanks. I've emailed the TI and had a reply. Apparently this event is on Tuesday and Friday evenings during July and August.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
11,594 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

Thanks for the update. The info will be useful for visitors this summer. I was there in late September, so I missed it :^(

Have a wonderful visit.

Toronto, Canada
1 post
Save Reply
4. Re: Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

I just got an e-mail from the site stating that it runs begins at the end of june. They didn't state which day and I'm waiting for a reply.

5. Re: Mosaica di Notte Ravenna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 January 2015, 05:17