We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cervia to Ravenna

Which Ravenna hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
52 reviews
Save Topic
Cervia to Ravenna

What is the best way to travel to and from Ravenna from Cervia? Train or bus? I will be staying in Cervia in September with my dragon boat team and we will want to do some sightseeing in Ravenna.

Ravenna, Italy :(
Level Contributor
739 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

definitely by train. ;) (stretch Ravenna-Rimini)

6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

Hi, My team is also going to be there for dragonboating.

I believe the organizers have arranged special bus lines for travelling - check out bulletin #3 that came out about 1 week ago. www.idbf.org

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

Hi Minnie5. Nice to hear from another dragon boater! Yes, we will be using the special bus lines for getting to and from the racing venue but wanted to find out about travelling between Cervia and Ravenna for sightseeing etc (on non-racing days).

Thanks densou for confirming that the train is the way to go. (It is also a lot cheaper than buying a Dragon bus pass for a non-racing day.) I am looking forward to visiting Ravenna.

Ravenna, Italy :(
Level Contributor
739 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

these race days will be pure madness: a horde (!) is expected to get here for such event :o

nice to know organizers already told you they'll provide a special bus service to link the race stage with my surrounding area.

Hong Kong, China
Level Contributor
1 post
41 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

Hi all, will be coming from Hong Kong for the Dragon Boat competition and staying in Cervia too

Looking forward to meet all the other competitors for the races....

Canberra, Australia
Level Contributor
22 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

It's going to be fun meeting up with other teams.

7. Re: Cervia to Ravenna

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 August 2015, 05:16