We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

italy railways (rimini)...

Which Rimini hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Southend-on-Sea...
Level Contributor
1,055 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
italy railways (rimini)...

i'll be travelling by train from rimini - foligno - roma at the end of march; do i have to buy/ book tickets in advance or can i buy then in italy?

cheers, gaz.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Train Travel
Level Contributor
82,162 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: italy railways (rimini)...

You can buy them in Italy without problems, but you can get a discount of up to 30% on some trains by booking in advance. You presumably have a credit card issued in Europe, so there is a reasonable prospect that you would be able to book through the Trenitalia web site at www.trenitalia.it/homepage_en.html

Belfast
1 post
Save Reply
2. Re: italy railways (rimini)...

Hi,

I am hoping to travel from Rome to Rimini at the end of August/start of Sept. Is there a train that travels this route or will I have to get a bus? I have tried looking up the Italian Railway site but I cant find anything.

Thanks =)

Watertown, MA
Level Contributor
2,548 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: italy railways (rimini)...

roedexio

the train schedule that is posted on trenitalia is valid until the the 12th of June, if you enter a date after that won't get all the trains. However, you can use the site to an idea of the train schedule, it won't change much after mid-June

I entered the 25th of April and there are lots of trains with a change in Bologna or Ancona.

4. Re: italy railways (rimini)...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 October 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Rimini
Recent Conversations