We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

Hello,

I'm travelling with my family to Rimini this june. We are going to use low cost company to Forli Airport.

I will be very thankfull for any information regarding best way to transfer between Forli Airport and Rimini.

Thanks

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
43,668 posts
1. Re: Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

Bus to Forli train station http://www.forliairport.com/main/index.php?id_pag=29 or taxi.

Train to Rimini, frequent, around 30 minutes, use a date this week on http://www.fsitaliane.it/homepage_en.html to see all fares.

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
2. Re: Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

Thank you very much perilizia for you quick responce. I'm affraid that we won't be able to get the 14'00 o'clock bus and then we will have to wait 3 hours with 2 little children, so is there any more frequent bus to Forli Train Station or better directly to Rimini? I can't see the prices of the tickets in the trains web page so could you tell me what will be the price of a ticket, and is ther any discounts for 2 year children?

Thank you in advance!

Ivo

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
23,993 posts
95 reviews
76 helpful votes
3. Re: Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

As Perilizia said you must use a date within the next 7 days to see all prices.

Regional train €4.40

Intercity IC €7.00

Under 4 years are free

Please note you must validate Regional tickets by stamping them in the yellow box at the station/platform prior to boarding/starting your journey. Failure to do so WILL result in a fine from €50 per offence.

If you can't make the shuttle bus then take a taxi

http://www.forliairport.com/main/index.php?id_pag=288

and finally where EXACTLY are you staying in Rimini.

Rimini addresses cover ~ 12km of coastline from Torre Pedrera in the north until Rimini Terme by the Airport in the south

Sofia, Bulgaria
Level Contributor
21 posts
2 reviews
1 helpful vote
4. Re: Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

Thank you very much for the responce giftzwerg, i just see it now. We are going to stay in Rimini in hotel around a 1 km. from train station. What about Intercity trains - should we have to validate our tickets prior boarding?

Is there a bus transport from Forli to Rimini (I have cheked some local sites but havent't found anything).

Thanks again.

Ivo

5. Re: Transfer from Forli Airport to Rimini

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Rimini
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.