We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New Year's Eve

New York City, New...
1 post
Save Topic
New Year's Eve

Hi, Can anyone tell me what New Year's Eve is like in Trieste? Are there fireworks and is there any good place from which to see them? Does one have to book a restaurant for dinner well in advance?

Any information would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Chicago, Illinois
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: New Year's Eve

Wondering the same thing...

:-)

2. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2013, 14:35
Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New Year's Eve

I have the same enquiry regarding New Year Eve in Trieste.

Is there any outdoor event? It seems that Teatro Verdi doesn't offer any opera for this time of year, do you recommend some other concert?

To Valentina: I don't consider going to London or Paris or Sydney, my plans are already made for Trieste!

Lyon, France
Destination Expert
for Lyon
Level Contributor
3,779 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: New Year's Eve

Bump

5. Re: New Year's Eve

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 December 2014, 05:15