We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Transportation from Airport to Trieste Town Centre on Sunday

Which Trieste hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Transportation from Airport to Trieste Town Centre on Sunday

We are flying into Trieste airport on a Sunday in May. I understand bus 51 runs from the airport to the main bus station on Sunday, but the schedule is limited. I've looked at the bus company's website but can't figure it out. My Italian is very limited. Could anyone tell me how to find out the schedule for Sunday? We would like to avoid the Euro 60 charge using a taxi.

Many Thanks!

Edited: 28 January 2014, 17:22
FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
11,882 posts
106 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Transportation from Airport to Trieste Town Centre on Sunday

It is really not too difficult: on this timetable: aptgorizia.it/ProxyVFS.axd/… Sunday departures are marked "fes" (for "festivo, i.e. Sun. service). You will find those on pages 9 and 10. You will see there are departures roughly every hour in the morning, every 2 hours in the afternoon.

charlotte, nc
Level Contributor
5 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Transportation from Airport to Trieste Town Centre on Sunday

Thank you so much for this very helpful information! All my searching didn't turn up this timetable!

3. Re: Transportation from Airport to Trieste Town Centre on Sunday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2015, 06:20
Get answers to your questions about Trieste