We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transport to Milan

Which Udine hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Bratislava, Slovakia
1 post
Save Topic
transport to Milan

Hey everybody :)

on 8th August I plan trip from Udine to Milan, but I read, that bus transport is cheaper than train transport. So I am thinking about possibility to travel by bus. But I cant find any official website to book bus ticket (something like trenitalia.com) Can you advice me please? Or get some tips? :) Thank you veeeery much.

Veronika :*

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
28,917 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: transport to Milan

If you book a train now, you can still buy the direct trains from Udine to Milano Centrale on that day for €29 - they would have been cheaper still booked earlier.

I think it is unlikely that you will find a cheaper fare by bus. That's if you can find a bus at all - I couldn't, on a brief search.

Udine, Italy
Level Contributor
396 posts
38 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: transport to Milan

Aug 8th will be very hot. And roads will be busy. IMHO train could be the best bet. Especially if you can get an early, discounted rate, as suggested by perilizia.

Have a great time in Italy!

3. Re: transport to Milan

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 August 2014, 07:24
Get answers to your questions about Udine