We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How many train stops...

Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
49 reviews
Save Topic
How many train stops...

Between a regional train from Camogli-S. Fruttuoso

To

Genova Piazza Principe

Taking train tomorrow morning,and have to change trains with alot of luggage ,sometimes I can't see the name of the station and can't find any info to give me the number of stops on a regional train,don't want to miss my train, again!

Grazie

Brussels, Belgium
Level Contributor
32,404 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How many train stops...

10: Camogli-S.Fruttuoso - Recco - Sori - Pieve Ligure - Bogliasco - Genova Nervi - Genova Quinto al Mar - Genova Quarto dei Mille - Genova Sturla - Genova Brignole - Genova Piazza Principe

Edited: 28 September 2013, 23:17
Honolulu, Hawaii
Level Contributor
1,001 posts
49 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How many train stops...

Merci beaucoup

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,494 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: How many train stops...

If you wanted to find it yourself - just so you also know in the future, you can see the stops listed for the trains on the Trenitalia website - you select your train and then click on the little "i" in the round circle and the stops will come up for you. It gives you the name of the stations and the times it is scheduled to stop at those stations.

I usually print this out for routes for which I am unfamiliar - to keep track of the number of stops as well as the names.

Hope your trip has been fun!

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,473 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How many train stops...

The way recommended by MomCat in reply 3 is the way to do it, as some Regional trains do not stop at every station listed in Reply 1.

You could also simply note when you get to Genova Brignole, which unlike all the others is a huge train station. Then it's the next stop.

5. Re: How many train stops...

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 September 2014, 05:17