We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good Map to mark up

bedford
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Good Map to mark up

I am looking for a good Cinque Terre Map (any way to order the park map ahead of time) or even a good one to read from a PDF that I can print.

i just wanted to start marking what I am hiking vs taking the Ferry etc.

So wanted to be able to view it.

Would love being able to get the park map ahead of time.

Suggestions.

I have done some searching online.

Ocean City, MD
Level Contributor
10,599 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good Map to mark up

There's PDF on this site, the trails that are closed are marked too:

parconazionale5terre.it/sentieri_parco.asp

parks.it/parco.nazionale.cinque.terre/Eiti.p…

Edited: 28 August 2013, 14:40
bedford
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good Map to mark up

Thanks Ocpony...I did actually finally find it on that page..and can use thatone..but if there is another that has more detail..would love that too.

Thanks.

3. Re: Good Map to mark up

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 12:04
bedford
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good Map to mark up

ok...did you add those colors etc on google or did all that come up when you just typed it in?

5. Re: Good Map to mark up

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2013, 12:04
Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,779 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Good Map to mark up

There are two commercial maps available from travel.stanfords.co.uk/search…

bedford
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Good Map to mark up

there is a pin on the google map that says amazing view....but i know that is further south then the normal hikes. Does anyone know is this easy to get too...

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Good Map to mark up

This is a Thread on the walk from Riomaggiore to Portovenre , it appears to be about a 5 hour walk. The google

spot is near the Portovenre end.

tripadvisor.co.uk/…40860159

bedford
Level Contributor
1,378 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Good Map to mark up

5 hours...well..don't know if I want to take up that much time..thanks for that information

10. Re: Good Map to mark up

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 30 August 2014, 06:22