We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
34 posts
36 reviews
Save Topic
honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

Hi, we are trying to find a place for a honeymoon in July. I've been to Italy but not Cinque Terre and have heard great things. My fiance has not been to Italy and I think he'd also want to see the other famous sites in Italy. How many nights should we stay in CT? Any suggestions for a romantic honeymoon itinerary in Italy? We will have 12-14 days.

Virginia
Level Contributor
3,083 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

Here is the thing, I can throw out suggestions, but I have no idea what type of flights you will be able to get. It would be really beneficial if you could do some initial flight research to see your options before people type up sample itineraries (which you can see by searching the forum). If you are flying from LA, then maximizing your time should be your main priority, so I would start by pricing open jaw tickets, say into Venice and out of Rome. That would allow for a visit to Florence (giving you the "big three") and CT in the middle. I would suggest no less than 3 days per city and 2 for CT. CT will be quite crowded in July, I must warn you.

Nova Gorica...
Level Contributor
41 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

What I will suggest you are quite romantic places: Cinque terre (2 days), Amalfi coast and Capri (3 days), Rome (3 days), Taormina and Siracusa (3 days). These are all places where you can simply enjoy.

Surely, there are many other places, like arround Garda Lake (2 days), short stay in Venice (2 nights) ...

Enprimorc

Milan, Italy
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

There are many romantic places near Cinque Terre. i like: Portofino, S. M.L. There are many romantic hotels too. For example here you can check some photos: cinqueterre.a-turist.com/hotels-romantic.php

If you don't want to spend much - check hotels in Monterosso.

4. Re: honeymoon in July in Cinque Terre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 December 2014, 05:19