We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Topic
Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

We're on a budget but I'm planning on proposing to my girlfriend here in CT. So far, we love Monterosso or Vernazza. I'm having a difficult time finding available accommodation for 3 nights (end of this month) for less than 140eu per night. I'd love to find a cute B&B, Vacation Rental or anything with a balcony or rooftop terrace with a sea-view.

Any ideas? Would be nice to have this private and romantic area of ours for me to propose in. :-)

Thanks!

1. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines with regards to the participation of business representatives.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 June 2014, 19:01
Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

Look on airbnb there are lots.

Vancouver, Canada
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

Thanks for the replies. Yes, I've used hotels.com, airbnb, vrbo, tripadvisor, etc... but cannot find any in Vernazza or Monterosso with sea-views for less than 140eu.

This is why I've come onto the forums to see if anyone happens to know of one or stayed in one which I have not seen on my internet searches yet.

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
40,026 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

These are such tiny place (thimble tiny) so there likely aren't many places that people do not know about - You are going in high season and prices have gone through the roof over the past few years.

Have you looked through the threads on each of the forums for those specific villages? Go back a number of pages on each, there is a lot of information on lodging already out there on the forums.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
22 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

Have you tried www.booking.com or www.hotels.com? I have found that even if these sites say that they have no availalbility, if you find one that is perfect, you can email them direct. I have been able to secure MANY rooms this way. They only release a certain quantity of rooms to the sites and usually have some on reserve. Another reviewer recommended B&B Il Parco, which is very nice.. Best of Luck!

Edited: 17 April 2014, 02:54
United States
Level Contributor
9,623 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

Many places do not have a web presence. The national park has a searchable list that might help you out.

www.parconazionale5terre.it/dormire.asp…

TAB

Covington, Georgia
Level Contributor
67 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

We are staying at Manuels Guesthouse next month and got a seaview/balcony room for 130 euro a night. Good luck!!

8. Re: Romantic accommodation with sea-view for under 140Eu per nig

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2015, 07:15