We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinque Terre vs Swiss Alps

Adelaide, Australia
Level Contributor
4 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Cinque Terre vs Swiss Alps

I need some advise... I'm heading to Milan in July & my friend & I are looking at a day trip to either Cinque Terre or a day tour to Swiss Alps... We are also heading to the Amalfi Coast which looks similar to Cinque Terre. Any suggestions or ideas about which is worth doing more. We are 2 30yo girls. Both places look amazing but we only have time to do 1 place...

Any ideas/suggestions??

Thanks

Tallahassee, Florida
Level Contributor
1,969 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinque Terre vs Swiss Alps

If you're headed to the Amalfi Coast anyway, do the day trip to the Swiss Alps from Milan, they are an incredible sight not to be missed!

Edited: 29 April 2014, 13:32
2. Re: Cinque Terre vs Swiss Alps

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 May 2015, 06:16