We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Manarola restaurant

Which Manarola hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Manarola restaurant

Can anyone recommend a good restaurant in Manarola? My hubby and I are staying there next weekend to celebrate our anniversary and are hoping to have a tasty dinner. Hopefully not anything too expensive but if we have to splurge we will. Thanks!

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Manarola restaurant

For me, Trattoria Billy is the best bet in Manarola, and I'm pretty sure they are open during the winter season.

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Manarola restaurant

Thanks CM! Before I posted this questions I searched for reviews on TA and it only had 2 listings. I must've done something wrong because after I posted this thread, I found 10. Trattoria Billy is at the top of the list, glad to hear you agree :)

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
42 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Manarola restaurant

We had 2 delicious seafood meals at Marina Piccolo, which is a hotel near the seafront. In fact, they were the best meals we had on our 10 week trip to Italy last year.

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,484 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Manarola restaurant

Ah, Marina Piccolo, I forgot about that! That's a good choice too. Either way, enjoy - and congratulations!

Charleston, South...
Level Contributor
72 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Manarola restaurant

FYI to anyone headed that way - all restaurants in Manarola are closed until Feb 15, most until March 1st, except for Aristide.

6. Re: Manarola restaurant

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 February 2013, 10:23