We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Accomodation with private balcony/terrace

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
26 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Accomodation with private balcony/terrace

Hi There!

It seems that I am a bit late in booking my accomodations for my vacation in Cinque Terre for June 2013. I'm looking for a hotel or b&b with a balcony/terrace that overlooks the old town or habour or the water. A few of them such as Steno do not have any vacancies. I was wondering if anyone have any good recommendations?

Thanks!

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Accomodation with private balcony/terrace

In the New Town, you have more choices for rooms with views over the water. Try Villa Degli Argentieri, Il Parco, La Spiaggia, Ca Du Gigante (suite has sea view), and Suisse (a bit of a hike)...or even look for apts on Air bandb I've heard lots of people are using that now.

2. Re: Accomodation with private balcony/terrace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 March 2014, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Monterosso al Mare