We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

WiFi and a Drink?

Which Monterosso al Mare hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
460 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
WiFi and a Drink?

Are there any bars/cafes/restaurants in Monterosso that have free WiFi with the purchase of a drink? I'm aware of The Net Internet cafe, but I was wondering if there are any options that aren't specifically devoted to going online. If I'm having to pay, I'd rather pay for coffee or a drink and then get online for free.

Thanks!

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: WiFi and a Drink?

La cantina del pescatore!

Greenville, South...
Level Contributor
460 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: WiFi and a Drink?

Thank you! Based on the reviews (which happen to specifically mention the free WiFi), this sounds like exactly what I'm looking for.

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,519 posts
88 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: WiFi and a Drink?

It's a great little place. If it doesnt work out, you can get wifi from The Net that picks up at the pastry shop next door.

4. Re: WiFi and a Drink?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Monterosso al Mare