We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

accommodation

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
1 review
Save Topic
accommodation

Hi, I need some help with recommendations with accommodation in Monterosso please, for my husband and I from 16th August to 21st August. I would like something with a seaview, balcony, aircon, close to beach and station. Wifi, aircon, a lift if multi storey and parking. I find it so difficult to make a selection from the TA lists. I have fibromyalgia and hence the fussiness! I am expecting the cost will be expensive that time of year as most places with breakfast that I have looked at have been around 800 to 1000 euros for the five nights. If I could get something cheaper it would be a bonus.

Thank you kindly, Caroline

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: accommodation

You are looking to book possibly the busiest week of the year for Italian vacations, and it is literally the high of "high season", so you are going to be paying a premium wherever you go - for 5 nights that time of year with all of your requirements, 800-1000 euro is actually really reasonable.

Most places I can think of might already be booked, but look at La Spiaggia, Villa Adrianna, Porto Roca and Palme...

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
208 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: accommodation

Shall do, and thank you cm28.

3. Re: accommodation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 14:38
Campbell, CA
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: accommodation

I'm looking for an apartment or hotel for my parents in October 2013 for 3 nights in the old section of Monterosso, or maybe in any of the cinque terre towns.

I would really appreciate any suggestions.

My family rented an apartment last summer in Monterosso, but I've lost my paper with the contact info.

Gratzi!

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,597 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: accommodation

Look on airbnb or on vrbo, there are lots of apartments for rent.

ps it's grazie :))

Edited: 30 June 2013, 00:46
Campbell, CA
Level Contributor
51 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: accommodation

double Grazie!!

7. Re: accommodation

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 14:41
Edited: 31 August 2014, 14:41
8. Re: accommodation

Removed on: 31 August 2014, 14:38
9. Re: accommodation

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 17 November 2014, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Monterosso al Mare