We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Parking In La Spezia to avoid Riomaggiore Parking problems

Level Contributor
141 posts
84 reviews
Save Topic
Parking In La Spezia to avoid Riomaggiore Parking problems

Is it possible to park at the train staion in La Spezia and take the train into. Riomaggiore

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
705 posts
32 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Parking In La Spezia to avoid Riomaggiore Parking problems

There is pay parking on the street near the train station and there is a parking lot about 1k away. Not sure about overnight or longterm parking if that is what you are looking for.

My friend parked on the street close to the station and had his window smashed and his GPS taken so (I'm sure you know this) don't leave anything visible.

Imperia, Italy
Destination Expert
for Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
29,487 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Parking In La Spezia to avoid Riomaggiore Parking problems

Use the search box on the Italy forums to find the answers to a number of similar questions. This was a recent one tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g187824-i1785-k387…

Parking in Levanto, or even Monterosso, can sometimes be a better option. You do not say when you are travelling, but if not in high season you could always try parking in Riomaggiore itself.

3. Re: Parking In La Spezia to avoid Riomaggiore Parking problems

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 April 2011, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Riomaggiore