We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

Auckland Region...
Level Contributor
5 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

Hello, i am a female in my early twenties, and planning on traveling to cinque terre for 2 days/two nights in a few weeks. Which of the towns would be more suited / safest for me to stay at while travelling alone. I like the idea of somewhere not too touristy and by the sea, like riomaggiore, but dont know if it is best suited for walking around alone / dining alone etc. Thankyou.

21. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2012, 20:59
22. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 January 2012, 20:59
Chicago
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
23. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

Hi Ducati GIrl,

Do you have any more info on the place you stayed in Riomaggiore rented by the kind Sergio? I'm the planning sort and can't imagine not having a reservation, but his place sounds great!

Thanks,

Simone

(p.s. I drive a 50cc Zuma!)

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

Full info in the earlier posting. This Thread is a bit old by now !

8. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

08 May 2011, 17:46

So contact for room with shared bathroom for 40 euro for single is with Sergio Cantrigliani Phone Italy 3201 490790. Unfortunately he does not have email.

Address: Via Telemaco Signorini, 643, 19017 Ripmaggiore, Cinque Terre.

Cheers Robyn

25. Re: where to stay in cinque terre - young female travelling solo

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 25 August 2013, 07:15
Get answers to your questions about Riomaggiore