We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

"La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

Which Riomaggiore hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
"La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 02:11
Austin, Texas
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: "La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

Hello, I have the same question too! I came across La Finestra Sulle 5 Terre and have been in touch with the owner, but cannot find any reviews. The place seems nice, and the owner is responsive.

Have you already visited, or do you have any other info since you first posted the question?

Thanks!

Andrea

2. Re: "La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

TripAdvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 June 2015, 02:11
Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
1 post
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: "La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

We found this apartment on the internet through "A Casa 5 Terre" - I was trying to find a one-bedroom with a view of the sea. (Rated units with views on TripAdvisor are booked quickly.) I never did find anything about the particular unit ("Federica 1") on TripAdvisor. I agree with the previous reply regarding the unit - great location, great view (the deck makes this unit!) but can be noisy since you're right above the main street and popular restaurants and bars that stay open late. (We were there on a Friday and Sat. night). But I liked not having to climb up the hill after enjoying good dinners! The owners/managers were always very responsive. It suited our needs just fine. For the price, it's great!

4. Re: "La Finestra sulle 5 terre" accommodation in Riomaggiore

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

Removed on: 29 September 2015, 05:15