We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

dallastx
13 posts
Save Topic
La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

I have heard great things about La Marina Rooms as a place to stay on our upcoming trip to Vernazza in June but I can't find a website or contact information to make a reservation. Does anyone know of a website or way to make an online reservation? thanks!

Gourock, United...
Level Contributor
374 posts
37 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

www.lamarinarooms.com

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
118 posts
29 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

I've been trying and trying to get a hold of someone there but NO ONE responds to emails! the email I've been using is the one on the website: mapcri@yahoo.it

does anyone know another way to contact them (other than an expensive phone call)??

Seattle, WA
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

Cristian just cancelled our reservations three days before we leave, so you are not missing out on much. I hear he has had some troubles through other posts on tripadvisor. Also, he canceled because the roof is leaking.

4. Re: La Marina Rooms in Vernazza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2010, 05:16