We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cinque Terre

Dunsborough...
2 posts
Save Topic
Cinque Terre

Hello:) I am needing some advice on where to stay in Cinque Terra this coming Sept. We are allowing 2 nights to give us a glimpse of the gorgeous region (would prefer more, but trying to fit in as much as we can on 3 weeks holiday from Australia).

So we will be coming from Florence (after sightseeing in Tuscany) and would very much like to hear some suggestions on which town we should look for accom in, and 'must do's' to experience!

Thank you so much :)

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
for Sunshine Coast, Umbria
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Cinque Terre

I think you need to cruise the Cinque forums and do a bit of reading as this is a very broad question that all the answers are in the previous posts.

However in the sense of opening your eyes a little i can send you a trip log that may short circuit your major queries.

Send me a p message to get the link.

Pretoria
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Cinque Terre

@ mausgrass - can you send me that report as well?

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Cinque Terre

SAL....on the way via p message

Dunsborough...
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Cinque Terre

Thanks mausgrass, would like to read your report, thanks!

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
47 posts
1 review
Save Reply
5. Re: Cinque Terre

I am going in Sept. also, could you send the info to me as well?

Shelburne, Vermont
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Cinque Terre

I read your recent message and wondered if you would know about or recommend traveling to Cinque Terre in October. We would like to spend time hiking and I am concerned that it might be rainer that month. Also I'd love to get a copy of your report as well.

Thank you

PC60

boston
Level Contributor
45 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Cinque Terre

I would also appreciate a copy of your report. I share the concern of another poster that our planned trip to Cinque Terre in early to mid-October may lead us into heavy rains. Any thoughts on that? Thank you for any response.

Umbria, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,571 posts
99 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Cinque Terre

go to this link....it is for Portovenere which is as close to the Cinque as i can find.....October is marginally ....almost the month with the highest rainfall.

But i always reckon it will not happen when I am there and in 25 years of travel never has rain impacted.....positive thinking

www.weatherbase.com/weather/weather.php3…

PC60 and Boston....sending link for triptological happennings

Houston TX
Level Contributor
23 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Cinque Terre

I too am trying to plan 5 days in the area in October and would love to see your report or any advice. Thanks!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
25 posts
1 review
Save Reply
10. Re: Cinque Terre

mausgrass - I would love that info too if it's not too much trouble:) Thanks!