We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ferry from Genoa to Cinque Terre?

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
624 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
ferry from Genoa to Cinque Terre?

I saw on another post that there may be a train strike in Italy on May 17, which is the day I plan to travel from Genoa to Vernazza. I'm trying to figure out alternate arrangements -- is there a ferry that goes from Genoa to Cinque Terre? Any other suggestions?

Genoa, Italy
Level Contributor
265 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ferry from Genoa to Cinque Terre?

There should be one departing from the Aquarium (old port area) but I do not know if it runs in May or it just run in the summer.

Try to send an email to the turist office at this address: iat.portoantico@apt.genova.it

Anyway I suggest the train so also ask if the strike is confirmed.

Ciao

2. Re: ferry from Genoa to Cinque Terre?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 24 August 2009, 17:19
Get answers to your questions about Genoa