We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which town to stay for two night in Cinque Terra coast?

California
Level Contributor
47 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Which town to stay for two night in Cinque Terra coast?

My husband and I are driving from Florence to Acqui Terme in late September and spending two nights on the Cinque Terra coast. Which town is best to stay in for exploring not only the 5 towns but other areas slightly inland like vineyards, small towns where there is a trail. (we took the train and hiked them for a towns (we took the train and hiked them for a day in 2005) day in 2005.) We are thinking Lerici or La Spezia or some other with coastal views if possible. We would like to leave the car and take the train and do some hiking on the easier trails. We would like a place with good restaurants for dinner. Any hotel recommendations in moderate price range would be appreciated. We have a reservation already for Hotel Venere Azzurro in Lerici but can cancel. Thank you

Brentwood, United...
Level Contributor
2,611 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which town to stay for two night in Cinque Terra coast?

Post your request in the Lucca Forum may get more response.

Whanganui, New...
Level Contributor
26 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Which town to stay for two night in Cinque Terra coast?

Both Portovenere and MONTEROSSA at either end of the Cinque. Terre region are great locations . I prefer MONTEROSSA for choice of beaches and the trail over the hill and by the sea to Venazza is the best that is open due to 2011 floods but the inland trails are functioning .... The fresh seafood restaurants are numerous

13. Re: Which town to stay for two night in Cinque Terra coast?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 04 July 2015, 05:16