We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Dublin
6 posts
Save Topic
Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Hi,

I would appreciate some help from anyone who knows of a good but reasonably-priced hair & make-up artist that either comes to the hotel or in a local salon in Santa Margherita.

I have gotten one quote of 350 trial and wedding day for both makeup & hair for 3 of us. I think this is very expensive. Any help would be wonderful we are going over in a few weeks so would like get the heads up on one or two. Thank you

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
for Cinque Terre, Monterosso al Mare, Italian Riviera
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

That is actually a very reasonable price for both the trial and wedding day, hair and makeup, for 3 people. I have seen it run up to 200 euro a head, obviously depending on where you go.

here is a link to some beauty salons in SML: …paginegialle.it/liguria/santa_margherita_li…

Dublin
6 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Do you think? They are only going to be simple styles. €200 each really? That is crazy.Thanks for your help. I'll check them out. :)

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

I know, it's ridiculous. But call those places and see- maybe in SML is cheaper.

La Spezia, Italy
Destination Expert
for La Spezia, Porto Venere, Lerici
Level Contributor
3,370 posts
39 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

You have to remember that SML after adjoining Portofino, Forte Dei Marmi and Cortina is one of the most expensive towns in Italy.

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Hi I am getting married in Vernazza and i am also looking for makeup and hair stylist in the area

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Dublin, Ireland
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Hi I am getting married in Vernazza and i am also looking for makeup and hair stylist in the area

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Cinque Terre, Italy
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
1,555 posts
89 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

Most people go to La Spezia to get their hair/makeup done so their stylist will come to the village to do the hair/makeup for you the day of the wedding. There is also a spa in nearby Levanto that does these services, called Vallesanta Beauty and Spa.

8. Re: Wedding Hair/Makeup artist Santa Margherita?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2015, 05:15