We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Dingle
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Has Anybody used Enterprise at Bergamo Airport I have a car booked with them for a week in June, I have used them many times in the UK without a hitch i understand they are affiliated with locauto who seem to have a dreadful reputation, Just wondering do Enterprise have a independent counter at Bergamo or are they using locauta. Thanks in advance.

6 replies to this topic
Timisoara
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Hello ,

How was your deal with them ?

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
113 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Can anyone share their feedback on Enterprise car hire at Bergamo airport ?

Dingle
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Just returned home after a lovely week in lake Garda, booked our car with Enterprise, upon arrival we found locauto to be the supplier this did concern me as they have a horrible reputation, however I always purchase the super cover so took the car a low mileage Audi A3 and have to say all went well with rental.

Kildare, Ireland
1 post
2 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Hi can you tell me how much deposit you had to leave? I am renting a car with enterprise at bergamo next week and any info you have would be appriciated!

Dingle
Level Contributor
19 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

Hi, I had a Hold of 450 Euro put on my card , it was released three days after returning the vehicle , Locauto are the agents for enterprise at Bergamo, and do not have the best of reputations, I took the extra insurance and made sure i had the vehicle inspected on return. Hopefully your rental will go as well as ours did.!!!

Chester, United...
6 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport

I'm not sure about Bergamo Airport, but I recently hired a car from Enterprise at Basel Airport and am absolutely shocked by the scam that they are running there. I am currently in dispute as they are trying to take a £594 payment for a scratch on the vehicle that was already present when i picked up the car. I actually raised a number of damaged areas with the service agent before taking the vehicle, which unbelievably were not included on the damage form, so any poor individual could be charged in future. This, I believe is a major scam, that has been running for some time by Enterprise and they have been warned to clear up their act. I even had photographs of the damage that was done before me and they would not acknowledge their poor recording. They simply said, this is an area that 'needs tweeking' yet still want to charge me. Even more infuriating, is their agents refuse to speak to you on the telephone. Appalling behavior to be honest.

Reply to: Enterprise car hire Bergamo Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted