We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

bus times from Bergamo to Lake Iseo

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
608 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
bus times from Bergamo to Lake Iseo

Hi, spending a couple of days in Bergamo late January. We fancy a day to Milan and having visited Bergamo town previously, fancies a few hours at Lake Iseo the next day, if the weather's fine. I'm having trouble finding bus times, can anyone let me know them, or how regularly buses run. As we'll only have the day before our flight leaves in the evening, I want to be organised! Thanks.

St Albans, United...
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: bus times from Bergamo to Lake Iseo

Buses run every half hour to and from Sarnico, which is the nearest point to go to on Iseo. The bus takes about an hour. See ro.autobus.it/RO/asp/RicercaOrari.asp… for full search details.

Sarnico is supposedly one of the nicer places to visit on Iseo, but I found it rather disappointing.

Perhaps you may wish to consider going up to Lake Como by train which takes about 1hr 20 mins.

Please fell free to contact me if you require any more help.

2. Re: bus times from Bergamo to Lake Iseo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 September 2009, 01:18