We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

how do i get from bergamo to pisa?

olivialavelle
2 posts
Save Topic
how do i get from bergamo to pisa?

hi,

i really hope somebody can help me !! i´m travelling solo with my 2year old son, i had to change flights last minute and and finding it difficult to get this info,

i arrive with ryanair into bergamo, milan, at approx 20.20 02/07, which is tomorro nite, i want to get to pisa asap, and as cheap as possible, what are the best options, i cant find the info online, and having my adorable son by my side does not help when its comes to surfing the web !!

thanks to all who hple me !!!

liv and caluan xx

La Citta Alta
Architectural Buildings, Historic Sites
Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore
Sacred & Religious Sites, Historic Sites, Churches & Cathedrals
Piazza Vecchia
Points of Interest & Landmarks
Manchester, UK
Level Contributor
983 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: how do i get from bergamo to pisa?

Hi liv, arriving at 20:20 is a bit late to catch a train or bus to Pisa the same night. Train timetables at:

http://www.trenitalia.com/en/index.html

Because you are travelling with your 2yo son I suggest you stay for the night in Bergamo and travel in the morning by train. From Bergamo airport there are frequent buses to Bergamo and Milan.

orioaeroporto.it/Editorial/…

If you rally want to get to Pisa 'asap' your only option is rent a car and drive, Bergamo to Pisa 330Km about 3h 30min.

FF
Milan, Italy
Destination Expert
for Milan, Genoa, Valle d'Aosta
Level Contributor
12,266 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: how do i get from bergamo to pisa?

There definitely is no way you can make it to Pisa the same night by public transport.

Your best bet is to overnight in Bergamo and take the 'Freccia della Versilia' -- the only direct train there is from Bergamo to Pisa, leaving at 7.24 AM (arriving at Pisa at noon). That would eliminate the need to make connections, which could be difficult having to negotiate a small child on your own.

3. Re: how do i get from bergamo to pisa?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2009, 00:19