We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

Scotland
1 post
Save Topic
Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

Hello everyone,

Nice site with lots of usefull info......thanks for that!

I wonder if anyone might be able to tell me which Hotels would be best for comuting to and from the Monza grand Prix in September?

Also is Monza readily accessible from Bergamo?

Thanks again

Bryan

Beverley, United...
Level Contributor
6 posts
42 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

hi

not sure about hotels in the Monza area however there is a good train service from Bergamo to Monza where the direct train takes about 45 minutes and one that you would have to change is just over the hour.

hope this helps

wales
Level Contributor
5 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

Hi I am thinking of going to see my first Grand Prix, where is the best placetom stay? Is a general admission ticket OK? Is Monsa far from Milan? Any Advice Cheers Brian

harrow
Level Contributor
600 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

You might find hotels now rather difficult to find but there will be lots of frequent trains and buses running to and from Monza on the big day.

Forza Ferrari

Itala, Italy
Level Contributor
32 posts
34 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

Maybe Settecento Hotel.

It's close to the train station (Ponte San Pietro) from there it's 30 minutes to Monza.

Settecento Hotel is nice and comfy.

5. Re: Brgamo for Monza grand Prix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 03:17